Wednesday, March 20, 2013

blog 1

                              Thus far My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult is a page turner. Initially, I was interested in this book because I have never been exposed or sought out to learn about stem cell research. I still have predictions about this book that Anna’s parents don’t love her because she is basically a science project to them, but I still could be wrong. I like how the book is constantly changing perspective because I know how everyone is feeling. I hope I get a better feel for what the parents feel toward Anna. I like Anna and her brother already. I feel bad for Anna that no one has asked her about her body and her feelings. I hope that Anna gets the respect from her parents through the lawsuit she is inducting. Hopefully they realize what they have been doing to her body and her mental health. I have a feeling that I will finish this book quickly over spring break!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you picked this book, so that you can learn more about stem cell research! It definitely is a page turner. Everyone in the class is reading it so quickly!

    ReplyDelete